Dr. John Nichols is a licensed Chiropractic physician that is dedicated to providing the most advanced spinal care to his patients and to the Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, and Sarasota communities. Dr. Nichols received his chiropractic education at Palmer College of Chiropractic where he was on the Dean's list and graduated Magna Cum Laude. Dr. Nichols has special training in sports medicine, nutrition, auto/work injuries, exercise rehabilitation, pregnancy, and pediatrics.
With the addition of advanced equipment technology, Dr. Nichols is able to care for patients that have not responded to any other treatment method, including surgery. His chiropractic techniques utilize both manual and instrument adjusting to suit the individual needs of his patients. The combination of highly effective chiropractic adjustments, therapeutic modalities, and advanced exercise rehabilitation programs helps our patients return to optimal levels of health and wellness.
Dr. Nichols uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-techniques, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today. Dr. Nichols is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Whether you are suffering from an injury or you are just looking to maintain your overall health, Dr. Nichols will design a specific treatment plan that is individually suited to you and your needs.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree: Palmer College of Chiropractic (FL) www.palmer.edu
- Undergraduate Bachelors of Science: University of Florida www.ufl.edu
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (CCEP)
- Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA)
- Currently completing courses to become a Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP)
- Board Certified to practice chiropractic in the state of Florida
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships & Associations:
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Society