Chiropractic Care for Young Athletes in Bradenton, FL
Around the world, young athletes such as professional baseball, football, and basketball players, rely on the care and expertise of chiropractors. That is because chiropractors like Dr. John Nichols at Lakewood Ranch Chiropractic can help optimize the performance of athletes. Dr. Nichols can also reduce the pain that comes as part of the wear and tear involved in most sports.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Young Athletes
Chiropractic care is a non-invasive, drug-free, natural form of healthcare. Common treatments from chiropractors include spinal manipulation, soft tissue techniques such as massage, ultrasounds, and hot and cold treatments. We will also look at your overall health and provide recommendations for hydration and for at-home exercises and stretches that can improve your overall body, as well as your performance. For young athletes, there are many benefits to pursuing this avenue of treatment:
• Injury Prevention: As part of your chiropractic care, our doctor will look at the alignment of your spine. When your spine is misaligned it offers the bare minimum support and protection for your body.
• Increased range of motion: Chiropractors can help athletes who are dealing with stiffness and pain in their joints.
• Pain management: Even the most physically fit athlete may struggle with back pain. Chiropractic care is a great alternative to medication when it comes to treating the painful symptoms of an injury.
• Stronger muscles: This is especially important in student-athletes.
• Boost energy: Exhaustion is a common struggle for active young athletes.
Chiropractors treat the root cause of your pain so the relief isn’t just a short-term effect. What can Dr. Nichols do for you?
How Chiropractic Care Works
Chiropractors look holistically at the patient’s health, including diet and lifestyle choices to determine how to best improve your energy levels. At the same time, spinal manipulation can often help support the nervous system and help patients feel more energized. When treated by a chiropractor, athletes often experience several significant benefits. Their recovery time from an injury is often shorter and their overall health and wellness are often improved.
Get Quality Chiropractic Care in Bradenton, FL
Are you an athlete that is struggling with back pain, joint pain, or stiffness? Would you like to learn more about how chiropractic care can improve your performance? Call our team at Lakewood Ranch Chiropractic today at (941) 739-2900 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Nichols.