Experience Relief from Your Pain in Bradenton
After graduating Magna Cum Laude from the esteemed Palmer College of Chiropractic, our Bradenton chiropractor, Dr. John Nichols, has worked with hundreds of people from his community dealing with a wide range of chronic and acute health conditions. His services and techniques provided at Lakewood Ranch Chiropractic can naturally heal and resolve symptoms, improve function, and even prevent recurring issues for men, women, and children from all walks of life.
Chiropractic Conditions Treated
Take a look at just a few of the chiropractic conditions treated by our chiropractor at Lakewood Ranch. If you or a loved one is suffering, we invite you to give us a call and schedule an initial consultation:
- Auto Accident Injury: Even a mild fender bender can lead to muscle strains, joint misalignment, sciatica (compression of the sciatic nerve in the low back, leading to leg pain, numbness, and weakness), or a syndrome known as whiplash (neck pain and associated issues caused by rapid flexion and extension of the cervical spine).
- Chronic Pain: Pain lasting longer than three months is experienced by millions of Americans every year. Common areas for chronic pain include the neck, back, shoulder, hip, and knee. These may be caused by inflammatory joint conditions such as osteoarthritis or other chronic/genetic conditions such as fibromyalgia and scoliosis.
- Work or Sports Injury: Overuse, inadequate rest, poor technique, ill-fitting equipment, accidents, and poor surface are all risk factors which can contribute to work or sports injury. Common injuries include plantar fasciitis (inflammation of the bottom of the foot), medial tibial stress syndrome (also known as shin splints), rotator cuff strains, ligament sprains (especially in the knee), tendonitis/bursitis (inflammation of tendons and bursae), and epicondylitis (inflammation of the elbow, also called golfer's elbow or tennis elbow).
- Disc Conditions: Discs are poorly innervated and vascularized, so they can easily become injured. They may bulge out of place, herniate (rupture and leak), or degrade over time.
- Headache and Migraine: Poor posture, stress, and repetitive movements can lead to tension headaches, which feel like a tight band pressing around the head. Migraines are considered more severe headaches and associated with environment and genetic factors.
No matter what you're dealing with, we have a variety of natural services to help you heal. Chiropractic adjustments, physical rehabilitation, massage, and more are individually applied to reduce inflammation and pain, improve tissue healing, and restore muscle strength and endurance.
Need Chiropractic Care in Bradenton?
If you live near Bradenton, FL, and are searching for natural relief from your pain, contact Lakewood Ranch Chiropractic at (941) 739-2900. Dr. Nichols can get you started on a drug-free individualized treatment plan today!